PRIVACY DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003 (Data Protection Code)
Under Article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree no. 196/03), we inform you that the undertaking owning the website indicated at the bottom of the site itself is the data controller (the "Owner"). According to the law it indicated that treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
1. This site collects data necessary for navigation and use of services connected to it by treating them in an anonymous and aggregate form;
2. The processing of such data will be made through automated means or otherwise, in accordance with the purposes indicated and in compliance with confidentiality requirements and the most appropriate security measures, as indicated by the Code Privacy ;
3. The provision of data is required to pursue the above purposes and the same will be neither communicated nor disclosed;
4. Data will be kept for longer than is necessary to achieve the above purposes and for no more than one year;
5. In your capacity as interested in the treatment, it's guaranteed the exercise of rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, including the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication in intelligible form, to know the procedures and processing logic, to request updating and integration of the data, their cancellation or transformation into an anonymous form, in case of violation of the law, as well, to object to their treatment. These rights may be exercised by contacting at any time in writing to the data processor at its headquarters indicated on the website itself.